Saturday, December 17, 2005

Lightening things up.

I just noticed that the last few of my posts have been a bit dark. Well, time to change that. :-)

My Christmas shopping is officially done. :-D Something personalized and right for the ones I shopped for, and a good Christmas will be had by all.

The semester is officially over. 2 As locked up, an A- or B+ waiting. Nice solid B+ average at least, maybe a bit more. Even pulled off a perfect score on my final presentation, despite giving it without as much prep as I would have liked. I hate public speaking unless I can have the floor, and fortunately, the prof did me the favor of shutting up for 10 minutes to let me weave my work. I may hate doing it, but I am mighty good at it. Go figure. :-)

The really good things?

I found someone I have fallen head-over-heels in love with, built a strong enough application to medical school that acceptance is a matter of time, certified as an EKG technician, and conquered a few fears along the way.

It's been a good year.

7 Comments:

Blogger Martie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12/19/2005 4:11 AM  
Blogger Martie said...

Congratulations on all your accomplishments this year!! (I deleted the previous post cause I had all my fingers on the wrong keys!)

12/19/2005 4:14 AM  
Blogger clew said...

** Doing a dance of joy for my blog friend **

12/19/2005 8:11 AM  
Blogger Bainwen Gilrana said...

Of course, if you really want to lighten things up, you can tell stories of Christmas ornaments shaped like armadillos. :-P

12/19/2005 9:53 AM  
Blogger Tirithien said...

You think I really should mention that story? :-)

*joins Clew in a highland fling*

12/19/2005 11:24 AM  
Blogger Bainwen Gilrana said...

Well, sure. I can't be the only one who tells the stories of our comic adventures. :-P

12/19/2005 11:40 AM  
Blogger Tirithien said...

So I shall. :-)

12/19/2005 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home