Thursday, August 11, 2005

The next 50...

As promised...

51. I love dissections in lab.
52. I probably should have minored in Philosophy in college.
53. My college pick was kind of a mistake- started well, hated it at the end.
54. I keep strange hours. I can work until 2 or 3 on something I like, then be back at 8.
55. I first read Lord of the Rings at 12.
56. When I was taking Spanish in HS, I translated twelve chapters of Don Quixote as my final project.
57. I read my entire British Literature and World Literature books in HS.
58. It was worth it.
59. At the LOTR video games, I am unbeatable.
60. My favorite course in college was Medical Ethics.
61. My least favorite? Calculus.
62. I would love to take the SAT again.
63. One day, driving aimlessly, I ended up in Indiana. Still no clue how.
64. I can legpress triple my body weight.
65. I can read the language of the woods, and know what they say to me.
66. Given a pocketknife and rope, I can survive very nicely, thank you.
67. I was the only one to finish First Aid merit badge the summer of 1993.
68. Despite my loathing of public speaking, I am very good at it.
69. I have never gotten a speeding ticket. Or any other kind.
70. Given a choice as to when to live, I would take the present, or the near future.
71. Nothing else gives people the equality I want to see.
72. I have cable, but don't know why. All I need are six channels.
73. God has spoken to me, in a night of extreme stress and desperation.
74. I listened.
75. Very closely.
76. Given a choice, I would live anywhere but a city. Woods appeal to me.
77. My car has vanity plates, but they're not vain.
78. I have infinite patience if someone needs my help.
79. My eyes change color easily, depending on mood.
80. Serving as Grillmaster, my record was 90 hot dogs, 36 burgers and 24 brats on grill at once.
81. Nothing burned.
82. I have no uncomfortable temperature range. Heat and cold do not bother me.
83. For one day, I think invisibility would be cool.
84. I had several professors I hated, but they think I like them.
85. I can keep secrets well, especially dark ones.
86. I don't care where I go to medical school, so long as I am on my own.
87. I graduated with Honors in Biology, one of only 4 to do it.
88. You couldn't pay me enough to go through my life from 13 to 16 again.
89. 18 to 20, though, I would love to just tell myself a few things.
90. I have been known to hate things because they were popular (baseball, for one).
91. Don't care what anyone else thinks, the author of Why Bad Things Happen to Good People is a no-talent hack.
92. My second-favorite class in college? Propaganda and Social Controls.
93. Third? Theodicies, Ancient and Modern, but I loathe the professor.
94. I have won awards for my writing and photography skills.
95. Tutoring is supposed to make people feel good about making a difference, but tutoring some people I work with just depresses me.
96. I am a Spyware Hunter. Any comp I use will be scanned.
97. I never knew how much I needed a hug until I finally got one that was given with love.
98. My first kiss was at 23. It was worth the wait.
99. I have nearly been hit by falling goalposts.
100. People both fascinate and scare me.

There's the list. ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Bainwen Gilrana said...

I'm very glad to see #97 and #98 on this list. :-)

8/11/2005 2:46 PM  
Blogger Tirithien said...

*blush* :-)

8/11/2005 3:24 PM  
Blogger Bougie Black Boy said...

I love #95. So dreadfully true.

8/24/2005 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home