Monday, March 27, 2006

Another week down, a few to go...

Another week of the semester down. Good.

I'm quite ready for this one to be over. Both classes sounded great in theory, but neither one is really a good fit. My Materials class sounded perfect- teaching ways to help people become involved in their own healthcare. Instead, it's been lots of money spent on projects I'll never use again, and time spent learning procedures I'll never need after I leave.

My other class... well, how do I explain it?

MST3K followers may be surprised to hear that I've found out what TV's Frank did after the satellite escaped- he is currently living as a woman, and teaching my Health Issues class!

Eeek.

The class is weird, just like the prof.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bainwen Gilrana said...

I can vouch for the thing about TV's Frank. I've seen a picture of the prof, and the resemblance is disturbing!

3/27/2006 1:45 PM  
Blogger Martie said...

Horrors!! Hang in there, it will be finished before you know it!

3/27/2006 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home