Thursday, March 02, 2006

Hmmm... I have an email...

4:53 AM? Who the heck would email me at that hour?

Ohio University's School of Osteopathic Medicine, that's who. They want a secondary, letters of recommendation and essay. Hence, today, I'm running around like Jesse Owens, talking to profs (got 3 letters going out, need only 2), writing my essay, and trying to line up a DO to use for my letter. Next week's spring break, if I need to, I can go anywhere for one.

Whew. Three irons in the fire, three lines in the water. Now to get a bite. :-)

Oh yeah, almost forgot... SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

5 Comments:

Blogger Bainwen Gilrana said...

Squ00t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of them is going to take you. You will have at least one letter of acceptance before the end of spring. :-)

3/02/2006 11:42 AM  
Blogger Lizzy Leigh said...

Whoopie! That is so totally awesome!

3/02/2006 12:34 PM  
Blogger clew said...

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be passing by Toledo tomorrow, Tirithien. If you hear a faint "Squee!" from the highway, that's me giving you a shout out as I drive by!

3/02/2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger Tirithien said...

I'll have my ears tuned for distant Squees. :-)

OU's an odd one, from what I see. Nearly impossible for out-of-staters to get in, much easier than a normal MD school for in-staters. I'm an in-stater, and this is one I would love to attend. :-)

3/02/2006 2:50 PM  
Blogger Martie said...

Hooray for you! We need more doctors! I could use one right now! Congrats!

3/02/2006 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home