Monday, August 14, 2006

Almost there...

This promises to be a long week.

Monday and Tuesday are normal enough, just workdays. Hard work, hot sun, but I'm okay with that.

Wednesday promises to be very long indeed. Orientation/Registration for my Master's. Starts at 8, and they have the schedule filled until 5, though mine should be shorter. Unlike most Master's programs, the MSBS is special. There's no choice as to classes. I take classes 1-9, in that order, and when they are offered. I should be out of there quickly.

Thankfully, it appears that Amazon and Barnes/Noble have my books cheaper than MUO does, so I'm going to try ordering them tomorrow. They'll be here by Monday's class, and I pocket a few extra bucks. :-)

Thursday I have a doctor's appointment. Just a checkup, but annoying. Friday, Bainwen does for her wrist.

Saturday is that wander through hell, the MCAT. Five and a half hours. Pray for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Martie said...

Sounds as if you have a very busy week going on! Good luck at the doctors for your routine visit, tell Bainwen good luck with her wrist and I WILL be praying for you Saturday. You'll do fine, I just know it! ;)

8/14/2006 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home