Thursday, June 29, 2006

Apartment in view.

As Bainwen posted, we now have an application for an apartment. Excellent area, nice solid apartment, basically everything I want. If it were closer to MUO, I would be there already. ;-)

It's strange, though. I was stuck for so long- applying to med school in '04 and getting shut down, applying to med school in '06 and getting shut out- that the pieces finally are moving is amazing. Two weeks ago, the acceptance came, and now I have an application to leave the only home I've ever known.

Soon. Less than a month, if all works well, I load up the truck and get what of mine is coming with to my new home. Less than a month, and I'm out in the world. If we want raw cookie dough at 3AM while watching MST3K, we can!

Pass the cookie dough, my love. It's time. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Bainwen Gilrana said...

As far as I can tell, the entire point of becoming a grownup is so that you can stay up late and watch cartoons. Or bad movies. ;-)

6/29/2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

"If we want raw cookie dough at 3AM while watching MST3K, we can!"

If?!?!

I'm so happy everything is coming together so well for you two! :)

6/29/2006 10:09 PM  
Blogger Martie said...

Happy to hear things are falling into place for both of you! Let us know when the application for the apartment is approved....take pics and share your new home with us!!

6/30/2006 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home