Tuesday, September 20, 2005

You know what? No.

No.

I won't allow it.

Not here. Not now.

To the anonymous poster whose purposes in posting seem to be naught but insulting and irritating me, you lose.

How? I'm not going private. Nor am I setting it so only bloggers can post. I refuse to give up even that small bit of autonomy to you. I will delete your posts whenever and wherever I see them, but anyone is free to post here. You may continue to try and irritate me, but it is for naught. Your posts will be removed, and life will go on- just without you.

Why am I doing this? Most of the regular posters here have blogs of their own, so setting the blog to allow only bloggers wouldn't change things much, but it is that rare person who stumbles on this blog that I do not want to deny. I have friends who post who do not have blogs, and simply don't want them. Blocking you blocks them. I won't do that. You're not worth it.

Goodbye, and good riddance.

12 Comments:

Blogger Bainwen Gilrana said...

If you let a trollish coward like this change your blogging habits, then the terrorists will have already won.

9/21/2005 8:44 AM  
Blogger Bougie Black Boy said...

what the hell is going on here!?

i think anonymous coward is a terrorist

9/21/2005 8:57 AM  
Blogger Bainwen Gilrana said...

I agree.

9/21/2005 9:15 AM  
Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

Good for you for not letting him change how you do things.

9/21/2005 10:31 AM  
Blogger clew said...

Follow the advice of Dear old Mom: Ignore them :)

9/21/2005 10:48 AM  
Blogger Bainwen Gilrana said...

Disagreement is all well and good, of course, but if someone comes in attacking the messenger instead of the message they should be dealt with harshly and with extreme prejudice.

Too bad the anonymous coward doesn't seem to understand the concept of reasoned discourse.

9/21/2005 11:18 AM  
Blogger clew said...

Pee is not an "alternate perspective". It's pee. :) HAR!

9/21/2005 11:22 AM  
Blogger Bainwen Gilrana said...

Or let's see, it could be an honest mistake in choosing a setting.

Occam's Razor will slice you keenly if you aren't careful with it.

9/21/2005 12:51 PM  
Blogger Tirithien said...

Well, you anonymous fool... it was a mistake in setting. That is all. You wish to continue this, I suggest speaking to your mirror, as it is all that will listen.

9/21/2005 1:23 PM  
Blogger clew said...

Hey T ... regarding your comment, Suh-WEET! Keep me posted!

9/21/2005 2:41 PM  
Blogger Tirithien said...

I'll accept your questioning of my ability to hold reasoned discourse when you show the same. I believe in freedom of speech, sure, but insulting does not fall under that- neither here, nor under the First Amendment.

9/21/2005 3:43 PM  
Blogger Pirate said...

I concur. If you don't have the nads to sign your name when you enter no one wants to hear what you have to say.

9/21/2005 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home